Making An Appointment
When you register for an appointment, you’ll be asked to provide us with the names and locations of your child’s pediatrician, as well as your obstetrician or midwife.
Please let both practices know you have an appointment with us. After your appointment, we’ll be contacting them about your visit, regardless of what type of insurance you have.
You will also need to provide the following information:
- Baby’s Name & Date of birth
- Mom’s Name & Date of Birth
- Address & Phone Number
- Insurance Provider
- Policy Holder’s Name & Date of Birth
- Policy Number & Group Number
- Co-Pay Amount for Office Visits
- Pediatrician Name, Practice Name, Location, & Phone Number
- Obstetrician/Midwife Name, Practice Name, Location, & Phone Number
With all this info, we can make your check-in and appointment as smooth and easy as possible.